Experience a unique overnight camping option in Ras Al Khaimah in the tranquil oasis of the Al Wadi desert. Indulge in a night to treasure forever with a delicious BBQ dinner and thrilling desert activities, followed by a comfortable overnight stay away from the bustling city. Witness the awe-inspiring magic of the Desert night as the sky gets populated with millions of stars. Relax around the bonfire and revel in the serene surroundings. Wake up to the enchanting sounds of the desert birds and take in the breathtaking sunrise. Before departing, a light breakfast is served to fuel your day. The camp offers top-notch, luxurious, and washroom facilities with refreshing outdoor showers and other amenities to make your stay an unforgettable, pleasurable experience. Choose from a range of tents and bedding options to suit your preferences.
Please find the details of the overnight desert safari in Ras Al Khaimah package below:
The package cost includes accommodation for two people. Along with that, you will get:
– Check-in time at 03:30 PM and check-out time at 10:00 AM.
– Arabic coffee, dates, soft drinks, and water.
– Camel trek and sandboarding from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
– Henna painting from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Small designs are free, and large designs are chargeable.
– Tanours show, fire show, and belly dance from 6:15 PM to 8:15 PM.
– BBQ Buffet dinner from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
– Breakfast with live cooking stations from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Note that extra mattresses are available at an additional cost. The charges for extra mattresses in a heritage hut are:
– For an adult: AED 250
– For a child: AED 200
Children below three years of age will be free, and those between three and ten years of age will be considered as child rate.