Experience an unforgettable overnight camping adventure in Ras Al Khaimah! After indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner and desert activities, you have the option to extend your stay overnight. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed. As the sky fills with millions of stars, the magic of the Desert night begins. Gather around the bonfire and relax! In the morning, wake up to the beautiful sounds of desert birds and witness the magnificent sunrise. Before leaving, enjoy a light breakfast. The camp offers luxurious and environmentally friendly washroom facilities with outdoor showers and other amenities to ensure your maximum comfort. With a range of tents and bedding options available to meet your needs, there is no excuse not to take advantage of this incredible experience!
The overnight Desert Safari package price must be paid for 2 PAX, which includes the following:
– Check-in time is 3:30 pm, and check-out time is 10:00 am
– Arabic coffee, dates, soft drinks, and water will be provided
– Short camel ride and sandboarding will be from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm, and you must take part
The henna painting will be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Small designs are free, but larger designs are chargeable, and you must pay
– Tanoura show, fire show, and belly dance will be from 6:15 pm to 8:15 pm, and you must attend
– BBQ dinner will be served from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and you must eat
– Breakfast will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., and you must be present at the dining area with live cooking stations
Please note that two extra mattresses can be provided at an additional charge as follows:
– Extra mattress charge in Premium Dome Tent for adults: AED 250
– Extra mattress charge in Premium Dome Tent for child: AED 200
Children below 03 years will be free of charge, and those between 03 and 10 years old will be considered as child rate.